NG bulkheads

Featured image

I decided to use phenolic hard points for the nose gear. The pieces that already have a hole cut in them will be used to locate the bulkheads on the router.

Featured image

The foam blanks were cnc cut on the router. I then vacuum bagged each side.

Featured image

I used 1/4″ dowel pins to locate the bulkheads for the trimming.

Featured image

Here is the bulkheads finished trimmed.

Featured image

Hole is reamed for the nose gear pivot. I have one of the original NG6 but I am going to order a new version from http://www.eznoselift.com along with one of Jack Wilhelmson’s lift systems.

Featured image

Oddly enough they fit right in place 🙂

, , , ,

  1. Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

the Garaggio

Projects from Joe's Workshop

%d bloggers like this: